PSC Electronics Terms and Conditions
- .00 per line item for single shipment orders.
- .00 per scheduled release for multiple release orders.
- Non-stocked item minimums are per manufacturer.
- Credit terms are available to qualified businesses.
- Our normal open credit terms are 2% 10 days – net 30 days from date of invoice.
- We accept Visa, Master Card, and American Express cards
- Credit terms may be withdrawn at any time at the sole discretion of our credit department.
- All orders are F.O.B Santa Clara, CA.
- PSC uses UPS GroundTrack for all ground shipments unless otherwise specified.
- We do not drop-ship from our suppliers directly to our customers
Shipping Damage & Shortages:
- If product received from PSC Electronics has been damaged in transit, keep all packaging material and contact the carrier. The customer must make claims for loss or damage in transit.
- PSC reserves the right to ship plus or minus 10% unless otherwise stated on all orders.
- Claims for shortages or over shipments must be made within 10 days after receipt of shipment.
Order Changes, Cancellations and Returns:
- Purchase orders, after acceptance, are binding contracts and may not be altered or amended without mutual agreement and acceptance by PSC Electronics and the customer.
- Requests for changes in delivery schedules, quantities or other aspects of orders are subject to acceptance by PSC Electronics. We will make every effort to accommodate such requests but we reserve the right to refuse any such requests at our option.
- If we have other active customers for the material, purchasing in similar or larger quantities, PSC Electronics, at its sole option, may accept cancellations and/or returns for credit.
- If our source for the material will accept cancellation and/or return of material for credit we will do likewise. Manufacturer’s cancellation charges, if applicable, shall be billed to the customer.
All custom assemblies are Non-Cancelable and Non-Returnable.
An authorized PSC Electronics representative must approve any cancellation. Canceling a scheduled order may cause a price adjustment to reflect actual usage.
All returns for any reason must be pre-approved by an authorized PSC Electronics representative. Returned material shipped to PSC without a Returned Material Authorization (RMA) number may be refused. Returns are subject to inspection prior to credit being processed. Merchandise returned for customer convenience must be in the original packaging and in resaleable condition. Credit will not be allowed for returned material damaged in transit due to inadequate packaging by the customer.
PSC Electronics is pleased to assist in the design and prototype phases of developing your new products. PSC Electronics will supply samples, free of charge, whenever possible.
PSC Electronics shall automatically charge and withhold the applicable sales tax for orders to be delivered to addresses within California unless a resale certificate is on file with PSC Electronics. Contact our credit department to request a resale certificate form.
The customer shall be solely responsible for all sales taxes, or other taxes, on orders shipped to any other state.
The use of our Internet site is governed by the policies, terms and conditions listed above as well as the special conditions listed below. Please read them carefully before using our Internet site – www.pscelex.com. Your use of our Internet site indicates your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
PSC Electronics Inc. reserves the right to make changes to this site and these terms and conditions at any time without notice. You expressly agree that use of the www.pscelex.com web site is solely at your own risk and PSC Electronics provides the site’s services on an as is and as available basis. PSC Electronics makes no warranty that the www.pscelex.com site will meet user’s requirements or that the service will be secure, uninterrupted or error free. PSC Electronics makes no warranty as to the accuracy or reliability of any information obtained through this site.
Internet Site Links:
This site may contain links to other sites on the Internet that are owned and operated by third parties. You acknowledge that PSC Electronics, Inc. is not responsible for the operation of or content located on or through any such site nor of any loss or hardship you may incur do to your visiting any of the sites via the links.
Internet Site Jurisdiction and Venue:
You agree that any legal action brought against PSC Electronics, Inc. shall be governed by the laws of the State of California without regard to its conflict of law principles. You agree that the sole jurisdiction and venue for any litigation arising from your use of www.pscelex.com sites shall be an appropriate federal or state court located in Santa Clara County, California.
Anyone attempting to commit fraud or any other criminal act through or gain access to PSC Electronics’ computer systems will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.